Cousin Memories I remember how we always looked forward to the Olson get-togethers and how there was always some type of basketball game going on during them. I also remember cleaning up the kitchen at Mel's church after a reunion.
I remember loving to go to Mel's house where a bunch of us cousins would get to jump on his trampoline and play in his backyard.
I remember taking piano lessons from Kevin and Ryan. I remember thinking how neat it was to have a cousin who had their song published in the New Era (Kevin's mission song- and I'm sure many others, but I especially remember the mission song.)
I remember countless hours of fun with Candace and Ginny coloring, taking swimming lessons, jumping on their trampoline and just being together.
I remember the drives to and from Brigham City for reunions there (the night of one of our reunions in Brigham City is the night Scott surprised me by being in Provo and we got engaged.)
I remember taking a picture of Lindsey to my hairdresser to try and get my hair cut like hers!
I remember many good times of BYU football games and having good food after the game at our house. Also having cousins be able to come to the 4th of July and watch the fireworks off our deck at our house. It's so nice having close cousins and family and being able to have special memories with them!
LeeAnn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cousin memories are special and made up so much of our lives. Aunt Darlene
Post a Comment