Will - Joe - George - Otto
Charles - Paul - Kerstina - Ethel
Albert -Ellen
"My grandparents on my Father's side were Paul Lauritz Larsson Olson and Kirstina Mattson Neilson. My grandmother passed away before I was born and my grandfather passed away when I was just 3 years old, so I didn't know them very well. Paul was a convert to the church from Sweden. He was a fisherman and fixed our shoes the best he could and was just a handy guy. He had a favorite place to fish. He didn't like the fish much but caught them to make sure his family wouldn't starve. I remember him even though I was only 3 years old." -Melvin Charles Olson Life History.

2 comments:
That's a cool old picture! Thanks for getting this together you guys are great for thinking up the idea!!!
It is fun to keep up on the extended family
Mel
Post a Comment