Wednesday, July 22, 2009
I've been adding you as Authors
It has been exciting to see so many of you have logged on and accepted your invite to the blog! Once I see that I have your email correct and you have been on the blog I have added you as an Author! I assume that you have received a second message with an invite! You will also need to accept that invitation so you can begin to start posting! If you encounter any problems with this - you can email me at janna_wallace@msn.com or leave a comment & we (me & people who know more about this than me) can try to get all this figured out! CAN'T wait to start hearing from all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pioneer Day was celebrated with Dad, Mom, Dianne, Silvia, Bergren, the Harrison children and myself at Heritage Park. Zoie won the pie eating contest for her age group and received a medal, and Gregory got to be the "dunce" in the pioneer school room demonstration. They have the best ice cream!
Post a Comment