

In sacrament meeting today they were talking about how one of the very first things Brigham Young did when he got to the Salt Lake Valley was find the spot for the temple to be built! It triggered this story of Ulysses S Cline & Lovina Angelia Barrus that I had researched out and made these pages for a "Love Story Book" I put together. These two were at the dedication of the Salt Lake Temple in 1893 and were married in that temple that year! I loved reading that story because I was married 100 years later in that same temple!
Does anyone have any family "pioneer" stories they would like to share?! If you are having trouble with the blog - shoot me an email! janna_wallace@msn.com
2 comments:
Hey, This is such a good idea! It is fun to see what is going on with everyone. Here is our blog address and if anyone else has their own blogs I would love to get them as well. Maybe we can add them to the side bar or something! palfreeman.blogspot.com
Thanks for all the hard work,
Candace Palfreeman
Candace - Can't wait to check out your blog! -- I will post your address on the sidebar!
Post a Comment