Cousin Memories
I remember when Kristen came to Logan and stayed at our apartment while I was attending college for the weekend checking things out at USU.
Tresa came to Midvale with her team to play the Huskies when I was on the volleyball team at Hillcrest and she was on the team at Mountain View!
I was able to see Sandee at the MTC while I was there when I went to get copies. It was so fun to see her!
I appreciated Gina playing the piano at my wedding reception!
Recently as we made the move to southern Utah, we ended up in the same ward as Kristen and her family. It has been fun to get to know them and play with them. I have run into David Ord’s family a few times at Target here as well. We’ve been able to have dinner with Kristen, Chad, and David’s family here in Southern Utah!
Jaynie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment