One day I was teasing the girls that they had to "write an essay" before diving into all the good foods I had brought from the store. Zoie (age 9) took me seriously and wrote an essay so she could have permission to have a scoop of ice cream. I thought it was cute and wanted to share.
ICE CREAM
Ice cream is one of my favorite things in the world. I know it is unhealthy, but everyone needs to have unhealthy things in life. Ice cream is yummy, creamy, soft, good tasting, delicious, and it is even famous for being yummy. There can be chocolate, strawberry, mint chip, Reese's, and many more! There are so many flavors of ice cream. I could even eat them all!
I know I don't deserve ice cream because I didn't go to school today. But it was for an important reason. I have a very sore throat! Ice cream helps sore throats because of the creaminess, it's one of the only things in the world that doesn't hurt when you swallow. I love ice cream, but not as much as I love you.
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree with Zoie, got to have ice cream!
--Sandee
My favorite is Burnt Almond Fudge!--Aunt Darlene
Post a Comment